Secure and efficient
- School administrators and Immunisations Teams can share information securely in advance of the clinic visit by uploading class lists and relevant information.
- School administrators will be able to quickly identify where a parental response has been received and download clinic lists by immunisation programme and by school year.
- School administrators will be able to see details of scheduled clinics and previous visits.
- New functionality will be introduced in a forthcoming release which will allow notifications to be sent via the School Portal.
- The School Portal is accessible 24/7.
- The School Portal contains the latest information without manually updating lists or searching through previous emails saving time.
- School administrators will be able to amend cohorts by year group should they change.
Improves vaccination uptake
School administrators will easily be able to identify response rates by immunisation programme and where response rates are not as expected. They will be able to identify parents that have not completed the consent form and send them a reminder.
Further functionality will be introduced in a forthcoming release which will assist school administrators and school Immunisations Teams to improve response rates. RIVIAM will be able to match class lists uploaded by the school to consents received so that School administrators can easily see which parents have not submitted a consent form.