- Demographic check required: if the consent is received and it has not been sent to a triage queue requiring further investigation - it will say demographic check required meaning nothing has been flagged for this consent and as long as the clinician is happy with all the demographic details (address or NHS number) the child can be vaccinated.
- Clinical triage of consents: If any of the patient history questions relating to underlying conditions or allergies are set to “Yes” on the consent.
- DoB triage: If the patient's DoB falls outside the range of the expected school year group to be immunized. The clinician needs to triage.
- Duplicate & Conflicting Consents Triage: If a child had two consents submitted, the referrals go into the duplicate consent queue. If the consents are different, the referrals are flagged as conflicting:
- Ready: If none of the rules above has been triggered, the patient is ready to be immunized:
- MMR dose required: for limited customers ONLY. This step is for children who on the consent form the parents or adult who filled the form, specify that the child in question hasn’t received any MMR vaccination and there are no “Yes” answers to the clinical history of the child. Requires triaging by the clinician: