- Ready: This is the default step if the demographic details have matched those on NHS Mini Spine, and no other answers to questions on the eConsent have triggered further checks, the patient is ready to be immunized:
- Demographic check required: if the consent is received and queued for a demographic check, this means that the demographic details entered by the parent do not match the demographic details on NHS Mini Spine. Clinicians should check the details provided and amend them as required.
- Clinical triage of consents: if any of the patient history questions are set to “Yes” on the eConsent form.
- Clinical triage of consents - in progress: This means that this referral has been manually moved to this step by a clinician to alert their collegues that triage is in progress.
- DoB triage: if the patient's DoB falls outside the range of the expected school year group to be immunized. The clinician needs to triage.
- Clinical Triage Relationship Check: Some customers ask us to allocate referrals on this step if the referrer selects certain options in the relationship to the child's section; for example if they have selected 'Legal Guardian', 'Foster Carer', 'Other', etc.
- Duplicate & Conflicting Consents: If a child had two consents submitted, the referrals go into the duplicate consent queue. If the consents are different, the referrals are flagged as conflicting:
- MMR dose required: for limited customers ONLY. This step is for children who on the consent form the parents or adult who filled the form, specify that the child in question hasn’t received any MMR vaccination and there are no “Yes” answers to the clinical history of the child. Requires triaging by the clinician:
- Vaccine Conflict: for limited customers ONLY. This step is available only for the Flu program. If a parent submits two consents: one for the nasal Flu vaccine and then changes their preference and submits another one for the intramuscular Flu vaccine, then RIVIAM will match the two consents as Primary and Duplicate but send it to the Vaccine Conflict queue. Because there are two consents for different types of vaccines (one for Nasal, one for IM), both consents will have a vaccine record. Please note, that this is not the same as Conflicting consent. For more details, click here.
How the Triage Steps would look in the app:
If the child is on any of the triage steps, clinicians will see the triage symbol. This will alert them that the triage process has not been done prior to the clinic, so they will need to check in the health questions, relationship check and DoB to see the reason of the triage alert.