If you have a child who had their HPV dose 1 (or 2) given elsewhere, you can record this event on the child's record. If HPV dose 1 is recorded, RIVIAM will automatically set the Part 2 booster date for 180 days. Only children who are eligible for their Part 2 HPV boosters will appear on clinic lists.
How to update a vaccinations status
1- Open the patient's record.
2- Select the immunisations button on the left-hand side:
3- In the Immunisation information Action box select the arrows.
4- Select "Update Vaccination status" from the drop-down menu:
5. A pop-up window will appear.
Please note that if the child has been outcomed already using the mobile or
the spreadsheet the form will be prefilled with the previous outcomes recorded.
If the child has a vaccination status “not processed” the form will appear as
Select each field on the form and select the relevant vaccination status, site of injection, batch number, expiry date, clinic date and time. If you DO NOT know all the details of previous vaccinations given elsewhere you can leave these fields blank.
IMPORTANT – Please ensure you add additional notes and the reason for the change as this will be recorded in the vaccination history, timeline events and patient referral details.
6. If you have added the outcome directly from Update Vaccination Status you may wish to Progress to the next step to show the outcome has been processed:
- Open the patient's record
- Select the "Progress to next step" button.
- Select the Outcome Processed step.
- Add notes to show what actions have been taken and why.
- Select Confirm.
You can check the outcome that has been recorded or updated by checking the vaccination history.
- Select the immunisations button on the left-hand side.
- In the Immunisation information “Action" box select the arrows.
- Select "View vaccination history" from the dropdown menu:
- A pop-up window will appear. Select the latest entry. This will give you all the details of the outcome recorded and by which clinician.
PLEASE NOTE: - Source is how the outcome was recorded. This can either be Spreadsheet, Mobile or Admin. Admin is where the outcome has been directly added to RIVIAM.
A timeline will be added with the notes included, when the vaccination status was updated.
The Immunisation outcome referral details will be populated.
PLEASE NOTE: - If you need to change any details then please use the vaccination status. Updating this section will NOT update the vaccination history.
HPV Part 2 Booster due date
When the HPV Part 1 is added RIVIAM will automatically set the Part 2 booster date for 180 days.
Only children who are eligible for their Part 2 HPV boosters will appear on clinic lists.
If you need to complete HPV part 2, change the vaccination processed to given/ not given and the relevant fields will appear to be completed.
The HPV part 2 will update the HPV Part 2 vaccination history as before.
Careplus spreadsheets will be updated when outcomes are recorded via the update vaccination status functionality.
Please sign in to leave a comment.