When you select a referral, you will be taken to the Referral Navigator page.
The patient header will display the demographics for a person and the referral reference number, date and time submitted.
From this page there are many actions the user can undertake to manage the referral, make updates, or amend the patient record as follows:
- Lock/unlock a referral.
- Record an event or upload a document.
- Progress to the next step.
- Reassign to another Pathway or Pod.
- View the referral details section.
- View the referral details form.
- View Tasks.
- View Referral Contacts.
- View Documents.
- View Journal.
- Change the Service line.
- Change the Referral Priority.
- View the referral status.
- View the related referrals.
- View the last five documents relating to the referral.
The following sections provide instructions on how to perform actions on the Referral Navigator.
The Overview of the Referral Navigator highlights where actions can be completed.