The overall Discharge RAG status is calculated by:
- Checking the Referral RAG status of each discharge critical referral. If the service line for a referral is not discharge critical, the referral will always be shown as white and ignored.
- The highest status level sets the overall Discharge RAG status for discharge critical services only.
The Referral RAG status for an individual referral is based on the time to discharge date and whether the partner has progressed the service to a point when it is ready for discharge.
- If the referral has more than 5 days until the expected discharge date the discharge status will be blue.
- If the referral has 5 days or less until the expected discharge date the discharge status will be amber.
- If the referral has 3 days or less until the expected discharge date the discharge status will be red.
- If the referral is ready for discharge, then it will be green.
Non-discharge critical referrals will be shown in the dashboard as white. These referrals will have no impact on the overall discharge RAG status.