To set up a Flu Nasal or Flu IM mobile clinic
- Go to the Schedule Clinics tab.
- Select New Session
A pop window will appear. Complete the fields.
- If the clinic is for the IM Flu vaccination, select YES. If you select “yes”, only the children eligible for the Flu IM vaccine will appear on the mobile clinic list.
- If the clinic is for the Nasal Flu vaccination, select NO. If you select “no”, only the children eligible for the Flu Nasal vaccine will appear on the mobile clinic list.
- Please note you can set up a Flu IM and a Flu Nasal clinic on the same day and at the same time. If you need to administer both vaccine types at a clinic session. Please set up TWO clinics – one for IM Flu and one for Nasal.
- They will appear on the clinic schedule as follows:
Allocate staff to the clinic who will be attending that day and will administer the vaccine.
When the clinician logs into the mobile. On the Homepage, they will see both clinics listed if they have been allocated to both.
The Flu nasal clinic will be the name of the school and the Flu IM clinic will have (injectable) after the school name. The programme will say the Flu 2022 programme.