Request a clinic spreadsheet
The clinic spreadsheet will contain consents for the Flu nasal immunisation. If you would like to download consents for the injectable Flu, please select IM Flu.
Is the clinic for IM Flu vaccinations?
Yes[ ]No[ ]
Please note that unless you specifically select Yes to the question above, RIVIAM will default to downloading the consents eligible for nasal flu only.
- If the clinic is for the IM Flu vaccination select YES. If you select “yes”, only the children eligible for the Flu IM vaccine will appear on the spreadsheet clinic list.
- If the clinic is for the Nasal Flu vaccination select NO. If you select “no”, only the children eligible for the Flu Nasal vaccine will appear on the spreadsheet clinic list.
- If you need to administer both vaccine types at a clinic session. Please request TWO spreadsheets – one for IM Flu and one for Nasal.
- Choose the year groups you need to download.
- Select Request clinic spreadsheet.
- The spreadsheet will start to download.
You can see the date and time the spreadsheet was requested – the date and time of clinic – the year groups – status- progress and the download button.
Download the spreadsheet:
- You can see whether the spreadsheet is for an injectable clinic or a nasal clinic in the injectable clinic column by yes or no.
- Download the spreadsheet by clicking the download arrow.
- The clinic spreadsheet will open.
- At the top of the clinic spreadsheet, you will see the vaccination method of either Injectable or Nasal, depending on the spreadsheet you requested.
Vaccine types on the spreadsheet will be Seqirus Flucelvax Tetra QIVC for Flu IM and Fluenz tetra for Nasal.
Complete the Nurse's details:
- Nurse name
- Date of the clinic in the correct format. Example: 01/01/2019
- Batch number (NB – If you are using the same vaccine batch number for all the children you don’t need to complete the batch field again in the row containing the child's record). Please, if you have two batches of vaccine, use two different spreadsheets for each batch.
- Batch expiry date in the correct format. Example: 01/01/2022
To record the outcome, go to the outcomes section:
- Select the arrow bottom right of the cell.
- Select yes or no from the drop-down to "Was the Vaccination Given?"
Only enter the batch number again if it is different to the batch number at the top of the spreadsheet.
- The site of injection will default to nasal as this is a nasal vaccine or select R or L if IM.
- If the vaccination was not given, select no from the drop-down.
- Select a Reason to list why the vaccination was not given.
Select Save on the spreadsheet:
Go back to RIVIAM Workflow.
- Select Click here or drop to upload.
2. This should open your downloads folder on your desktop.
3. Select the spreadsheet and upload it into RIVIAM.
4. You will see the spreadsheet uploading as follows:
The outcomes will be recorded on RIVIAM.
If you open the spreadsheet, in column U you will see that the outcome has been recorded successfully or any errors you need to investigate and correct.
PLEASE NOTE – If you do see any errors, we advise downloading a new spreadsheet. Only request a spreadsheet for the year groups of the consents where you can see an error. Re-enter the outcomes and upload them again into RIVIAM.