This guide explains how to outcome referrals for the DTP/MenACWY vaccination programme, specifically if the child is as absent, unwell or refuses the vaccination.
- Select patient DTPTestLR, DOBTriage1.
- This will open the patient record and you can see child details, parent details, consent details, triage details, DTP outcome and MenACWY outcome.
- Outcome both DTP and MenACWY as vaccination given NO.
- Give the reason the vaccination was not given.
- Select Save.
- Complete Immunisation.
2.2 Catch-Up Clinics
- As the patient DTPTestLR, DOBTriage1 was previously outcomed as absent, at the new clinic, the vaccination status is automatically reset to not processed and will appear in the WAITING LIST.
- The clinician can see the consent given by the green tick, but the red cross in the outcome column will show the clinician that at a previous clinic, the vaccination has not been given.
- Select the patient DTPtestlr,DOBTriage1 to open the patient record.
- Open the DTP Outcome and you will see the previous outcome prefilled.
- If you are ready to vaccinate the child you can change the vaccination given from NO to YES and complete the batch number, expiry, etc and Select SAVE.
- You can then do the same for MenACWY
- Change vaccination is given from NO to YES and completes the vaccination details. Select SAVE.
- Complete immunisation.
- The patient will move to the SEEN List and SEEN BY ME LIST.
Article is closed for comments.