If you have not activated your account before, there might be a few reasons why you are having issues logging into RIVIAM:
1. You are not accessing the URL via a secure network. Please check your connectivity. You can contact your own IT team regarding this.
2. Your initial activation code expired. Activation codes last only for up to 12 hours. If you did not activate your account during this time, you will need to request a new activation code by using the link "forgotten password" on the home page and following the steps. An email containing a new activation code will be sent to you. If you can't see it in your inbox, then please check your spam or junk folder.
3. You are using the wrong RIVIAM URL link. Your line manager should share with you the correct URL link to access RIVIAM. Please double-check if you are trying to access the correct URL.
4. You are using the wrong login credentials. Please ensure the email address and password is correct. You may have more than one email address, so please ensure you are using the email address your manager requested on RIVIAM.
If you have forgotten your password, just click on "forgotten password" and follow the steps. If you think you might be added with the wrong email, please get in touch with your line manager, or you can email us at email@example.com
5. You didn't receive the activation code. If you checked your spam or junk mailbox and you cannot see any emails from RIVIAM, you can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. You didn't receive the SMS code (for some customers only). If you are stuck on the second authentification step and you haven't received the SMS code, this could be because the telephone number submitted was the wrong one. To amend this, please use the 'forgotten password' link and make sure you typed the correct telephone number. Sometimes mobile providers can experience some slowness in delivering SMS codes. If after a couple of minutes, you still haven't received an SMS code, you can contact us directly at email@example.com. Please add the name of your service and telephone number.
If you have activated your account beforehand and you are experiencing issues logging in, please check your internet connection and login credentials.
If you are still having trouble logging into RIVIAM, then please email RIVIAM Digital Care at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please sign in to leave a comment.