This section describes what additional capabilities are available in terms of viewing which people have booked onto which clinics, and to see at an individual level, what location, and timeslot a patient has booked.
Viewing which patients have booked into individual clinics
To see what bookings are in place for a given clinic, use the Immunisations tab to select a programme, then select the clinic venue you want to view. This brings up a new menu structure with a set of tabs across the top of the data. If you click on the clinic bookings tab, you will see all bookings that have been made, which can be filtered by the various columns, as shown in the diagram below
How to Manage Bookings
- Log in to RIVIAM.
- Select the Immunisations Tab.
- Select the Immunisations Programme.
- A list of schools will appear and you will see the number of bookings made.
- Select the school/clinic.
- Select the Clinic Bookings Tab.
- Find the booking.
- Select Manage Booking, and a pop-up window will appear.
- Select the clinic date, select the slot and change/cancel the booking.