This section describes what additional capabilities are available in terms of viewing which people have booked onto which clinics, and seeing at an individual level, what location, and timeslot a patient has booked.
Viewing which patients have booked into individual clinics
To see what bookings are in place for a given clinic, use the Immunisations tab to select a programme:
Then select the clinic venue you want to view. This brings up a new menu structure with a set of tabs across the top of the data:
If you click on the Clinic bookings tab, you will see all bookings that have been made, which can be filtered by the various columns:
How to Manage Bookings
- Log in to RIVIAM.
- Select the Immunisations Tab.
- Select the Immunisations Programme.
- A list of schools will appear and you will see the number of bookings made.
- Select the school/clinic.
- Select the Clinic Bookings Tab.
- Find the booking that needs managing.
- Select Manage Booking (on the far right-hand side), and a pop-up window will appear.
- Select the clinic date, select the slot and change/cancel the booking.