Each school homepage includes Immunisations Statistics, located below the school list.
Each immunisation program will have specific details with the following information:
Clinical System Update: This is related to TPP SystmOne updates. This lists the referrals that can be sent to TPP SystmOne for outcomes to be updated. These are referrals with immunisation records. Therefore, no duplicate consents are included.
In this section, if applicable, you will see the following categories:
- Not processed: this figure includes the referrals that have not yet been uploaded to the TPP SystmOne.
- No RIVIAM Desktop Connector found: the RIVIAM connection to the TPP SystmOne clinical system failed.
- Patient not found: the records have been uploaded, but the patient's details do not match the TPP SystmOne records.
- Vaccination updated: the number of referrals, with their outcomes, uploaded successfully to the clinical system TPP.
Vaccination Status: This shows you how many outcomes have been recorded.
- Given: the number of children with the Vaccine Status of "given".
- Not given: the number of children on the Vaccine Status of "not given".
- Not processed: the number of children with vaccination status of "not processed"
Please note that any duplicate consents will not be included in the immunisations statistics tables.
For example, the screenshot below : ("Showing 1 to 15 of 33 entries"):
In this case, there are 33 consents, including duplicate consents.
However, the Clinical System Update will give you the number of consents with vaccination records only, excluding duplicate consents.
Please sign in to leave a comment.